Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo



****
He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo

I'm not sure that I needed to read this book, but I'm glad I did anyway. Both Greg and Liz have that air of 'been there, done that' and it is refreshing to get a guy's point-of-view.

The situations presented are ones that crop up in real life and the advice he gives to each situation is sound (and sometimes silly). Greg will make little snarky comments that are not just amusing but true. Even when you're getting depressed about your chances of finding a decent man he throws in some optimistic and self-conscious boosting comment that makes you feel hopeful again.

I also enjoyed the 'workbook' sections. I liked having another opportunity to get out my crayons ^_^

No comments: